Medicinal Rice-Orchid Formulations from Manipur: Consultation with Pankaj Oudhia


Last year I received a gift from Manipur farmers engaged in conservation of Traditional Medicinal Rice. They approached to me with patient at advanced stage of cancer. The Traditional Healing Methods suggested by me worked in promising way and the patient survived. Although it was part of “Consultation” but I refused to take any charge. After returning back the farmers sent gift to me.

The gift was in form of notebook having interesting information on Manipur Medicinal Rice. I found tens of promising Herbal Formulations in which Medicinal Rice types are used with wild orchids as main ingredients. Medicinal Rice-Orchid Formulations are not new in Traditional Healing but I must say that the gift from Manipur was unique. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pancreatic Cancer: Negative Drug Reaction between Cancer Drug Erlotinib and Kashi Tree Bark- Consultation on Cancer Prevention and Cure by Pankaj Oudhia

My Experiences with Cancer Prevention and Cure: Excerpts from Field Diaries of Pankaj Oudhia Part-3 Posted by Pankaj Oudhia on July 5, 2016 at 5:21