Medicinal Rice of Orissa for skin diseases: Consultation with Pankaj Oudhia


A group of farmers visited to me for “Consultation” on Herbal Farming. They were from Orissa. During interaction they shared information about Traditional Medicinal Rice used externally for management of Skin diseases. Seeing my interest later they arranged seeds for me. During my surveys in Orissa many years back I collected lot of information on Medicinal Rice used for different diseases including Skin diseases.

I am planning to present Orissa Medicinal Rice seeds to the Traditional Medicinal Rice Experts of Central India for further study.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pancreatic Cancer: Negative Drug Reaction between Cancer Drug Erlotinib and Kashi Tree Bark- Consultation on Cancer Prevention and Cure by Pankaj Oudhia

My Experiences with Cancer Prevention and Cure: Excerpts from Field Diaries of Pankaj Oudhia Part-3 Posted by Pankaj Oudhia on July 5, 2016 at 5:21