Medicinal Rice of Maharashtra for Vitiligo: Consultation with Pankaj Oudhia


Last week three persons from Maharashtra visited to me for “Consultation” on Vitiligo treatment through Traditional Healing methods. During interaction they informed that many Healers of Maharashtra are recommending Medicinal Rice as main treatment of Vitiligo with much success. It forced me to check my database. I found atleast 30 types of Medicinal Rice used in Vitiligo. It was good to know that the Healers as well as Farmers are still growing Traditional Medicinal Rice in Maharashtra.

I suggested improvement in Maharashtra Medicinal Rice Formulations to the visitors.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pancreatic Cancer: Negative Drug Reaction between Cancer Drug Erlotinib and Kashi Tree Bark- Consultation on Cancer Prevention and Cure by Pankaj Oudhia

My Experiences with Cancer Prevention and Cure: Excerpts from Field Diaries of Pankaj Oudhia Part-3 Posted by Pankaj Oudhia on July 5, 2016 at 5:21