Mumbai- Capital of Allergy Causing Species: Consultation with Pankaj Oudhia


“This is exhaustive list of trees and shrubs planted in Mumbai. Please sort out the Allergy causing as well as toxic species specially to children.” This was request of one of the leading Non-governmental organisations of Maharashtra. The representatives visited to me for Consultation. After searching the information related to thousands of species in my medicinal plant database I identified tens of Allergy causing species planted in densely populated areas of Mumbai. Within a week I sent the complete list to them. Visiting to Mumbai on March 29 for further discussion in this regard.  

Earlier I identified Allergy causing species planted in New Delhi, Pune and Vidarbha. I was informed that in Nagpur awareness campaign is in progress to stop new plantation of Allergy causing species. Efforts are required to remove the existing species also and to replace it with harmless species. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pancreatic Cancer: Negative Drug Reaction between Cancer Drug Erlotinib and Kashi Tree Bark- Consultation on Cancer Prevention and Cure by Pankaj Oudhia

My Experiences with Cancer Prevention and Cure: Excerpts from Field Diaries of Pankaj Oudhia Part-3 Posted by Pankaj Oudhia on July 5, 2016 at 5:21